Need a Plano Home Inspector You Can Trust?

We are your experienced, certified, licensed and guaranteed Plano Home Inspector

Plano Home Inspector

$10,000 Honor Guarantee

We pride ourselves on our work as your Plano Home Inspector. All we need is 5% of your confidence to earn the other 95%, every time. Guaranteed.

Our Mission

As a Plano Home Inspector, it is our mission here at 'R' Eyes Home Inspections services to exceed customer expectations during the home inspection process. Thorough inspections, clear communication and in-depth analysis of your prospective property.

Plano Home Inspector Links and Resources

Inspection Order Form

Please complete the following form to request an inspection.



Have Questions? Call or Text 940-390-4083

40+ Years Experience

Certified & Licensed

Satisfaction Guarantee